Monday, April 26, 2010

My favorite place.

Topic: Let me tell you about my favorite place, it is Lake Washington.

Supporting detail 1:Many memories.
Supporting detail 2:Beautiful nature and place.
Supporting detail 3:Advise to go there,because....


At that place,we had our first picnic in the USA. When my sister was beside me as a guest,we felt nostolgic and remembered our childhood. At Lake Washington I took a walk on coast with my husband and sat on small bench to look at stars and dream about future. Lake Washington is very good nature and playground for kids, tennis courts, restaurants,beach and quays with small bench. At night, take your dreams and go on Lake Washington to sit on small bench, relax and look at the stars ,and begin to dream.

1 comment:

  1. Nice organizing, Irina.
    I think your last sentence should be your conclusion - you have enough examples above that.
    In class we can work on a few other things.

    ReplyDelete